Monday, June 25, 2007

The Friday Knitting Group Turns ONE!

Friday, we celebrated the One Year Anniversary of the Friday Knitting Group! We marked the special event with a fantastic spread of vegan and non-vegan delicacies, some boisterous yarn-swapping, and - of course - knitting. Here's to another year!


Sunday, we paid a visit to my friend James, his wife Kelly, and their new baby Jayden. Of course, I went bearing (knitted) gifts. As you can see, Jayden and Sheldon got along famously. To be honest, it was a little trippy meeting little Jayden. I've known James since we were about 7 or so, and it doesn't seem like it's been THAT long since the scrappy fights, scraped knees, and name-calling. As I stood gazing at James' beautiful new son, all I could think was, "You made him? THIS adorable creature came from YOU?" Guess I just need to have a little girl for Jayden to pick on in a few years, and the circle will be complete.

No comments: