Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Princess Calliope



I overheard a conversation the other day between Calliope (who was sitting outdoors on a blanket dressed in one of her many princess costumes and playing with dolls) and some random boy who was at least a year older and a head taller than she.


Boy: You're not a princess.

Calliope: Yes, I am.

Boy: You're not a REAL princess.

Calliope (puts down dolls, stands up, and actually flicks her hair at this kid): I have long hair like a princess, and I have a princess dress, so I AM a princess.

Boy: (Silence.)


I have never before been so proud to have a little princess for a daughter.

1 comment:

Yang Kuo said...

شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

เย็ดสาว