Monday, November 3, 2008

The Horror, The Horror

I promised in my very first post that my blog would not contain any deep thoughts on politics. I have to break that promise for a moment here, but it's for a very good reason: in the past few days, some pro-Prop. 8 ads wound up on my blog through Google Adsense. I have to take a moment to just clarify that I am against Proposition 8. Let me say that again: I am voting no on Prop. 8. I apologize to anyone who may have visited my site in the past few days and seen ads that may have suggested anything to the contrary. Unfortunately, I'm not technologically savvy enough to figure out how to block those ads, and until I do, I won't be running any Adsense ads on my blog.

On a lighter note, here are some pictures from Halloween:

All of these pictures were taken during our Parent Education Class at Emerson. Clockwise from the top left: Gemma, Lisa's daughter; Avery, Jackie's son; Mr. T; Mr. T with Auntie Debbie, who couldn't resist an invitation to hang out with adorable babies for an hour; and Mr. T and his buddy Luke the Sushi Chef.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

Catherine (aka Lucy's Mommy) said...

Maybe it was just a trick?
Besides anyone who knows you would NEVER think you would be in favor of Prop 8!