Monday, September 21, 2009

Floor Exercises 2


Fatigue overtook me the other day, so it was time once again to engage in some floor exercises.


As usual, the Boo came over to investigate once he saw me laying there at Boo-level.

In a matter of moments, he grew bored and was on to better things. It seems that sitting on an an already-prone and inert Mommy isn't as fun to as wearing out an exasperated, red-faced and hopping mad Mommy. I suppose the thrill is in the chase.

My apologies, by the way, for the recent lapse in updates, as well as for the brevity of this post. I've been cursed with all manner of technological woe in the last week, namely a fried motherboard and a Blackberry that spontaneously started typing in tongues. According to my pal Jen, Mercury is in "serious retrograde." I have no idea what that means, but it sounds serious. Thankfully, my amazing friend Deb has loaned me her extra laptop to use until we can replace our old computer. All I had to do in return was promise to give her Benjamin, but as you can tell from this post, that's probably a good thing right now!

No comments: