Monday, September 27, 2010

Defying Gravity 2

As I've mentioned previously, Calliope's hair has supernatural powers. No, it can't read minds, cast invisible protective force fields, or teleport; it defies the rules of physics by refusing to lay down. So after seven months of watching her hair grow taller and taller instead of longer and longer, I decided it was time to put the smack down on it. My weapon of choice? Good old H2O.
.
At first it looked like I'd been successful in my bid against its unnatural buoyancy. After drying completely, it managed to creep back to half-mast. Still, it was significantly limper than before. Haha, hair, take that! By the end of the day, however, it was back to its normal state of insubordination:
.
I'll get you next time, Gadget!
.
By the way, if you didn't understand that pop culture reference, then you are too young to be reading my blog!

1 comment:

Sierra Rein said...

My goodness, she's so cute! And she'll have these hilarious pictures when she grows up!