Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Two-fer

Two milestones in one blog post. I have to admit that I feel a little guilty about that, especially when I compare it to the nauseatingly over-the-top coverage that Benjamin's first haircut and first tooth received. I guess that's what happens with the second-born. Sorry, Calliope! If it makes you feel any better, my own mommy milestones have received short shrift, too. I never got around to blogging about the joys of sneezing without peeing. I've just been too busy. But if you'd like to hear more about that, dear readers, let me know!

1 comment:

Debbie Kee said...

I want to hear about the joys of sneezing without peeing! I'm letting you know!

Oh - by the way - ACCCCCCCCCCCK!??!!?! My Calliope is soooooooooooo toot! Even though her blog posts milestones have been consolidated (brilliantly so, may I add) - Really - those pictures say a thousand words - so no need for apologies. ha!!!