Thursday, July 29, 2010

Save the Drama for Your... Oh.

I'll give you five bucks if you can tell me what this is :
.
(disclaimer: Even if you answer correctly, you will receive no compensation beyond the feeling of smug satisfaction that accompanies being right.)

Give up? Well, the above image is what you get when this...

.... meets this...
.
No, I didn't grab Benjamin and smash his face into the couch in a fit of terrible two's-induced exasperation. Benjamin did that himself. When he realized that I wasn't responding to his whining, he threw himself upon the couch like a turn-of-the-century debutante fainting from a too-tight corset. SO dramatic.
.
I wonder where he gets that from?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Surely you noticed how his imprint resembles Krusty the Clown? Genius.
-Vanessa