Sunday, September 28, 2008

Don't Call Them "Legwarmers"

A mere week after pledging to knit a pair of manly legwarmers for my son, I have finished... one legwarmer. Are you wondering why I'm already bragging about a half-finished project? Well, you should know that there are weeks when I don't find time to perform the most perfunctory of tasks. I mean, I can't remember the last time the caterpillars on my face have seen a pair of tweezers. So half-finished or not, I think I deserve a medal.

Another thing you should know is that I've decided not to call this article of clothing "legwarmers." A boy wearing legwarmers might get beaten up on the playground. A boy wearing BOOWARMERS, on the other hand, is safe from ridicule.

1 comment:

Catherine (aka Lucy's Mommy) said...

I like them, they show off his adorable thighs!